TrialGraphix Graphic Designers create visually compelling information graphics for use in legal settings. Working primarily in PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, Graphic Artists design clear, concise and creative information graphics that assist trial attorneys in telling a persuasive story to the Trier of fact, be it a judge and/or jury. There are also, on occasion, projects involving the use of Flash and Actionscript software.
As a member of the graphic design and project management team, you will work in a highly collaborative environment with a number of individuals from various departments including consulting, workflow and sales. This position will give you an opportunity to exercise your analytical, creative and organization skills and to become part of a supportive team environment that fosters continual learning and development.
Due to the unpredictable nature of litigation, employees are occasionally asked to work extended hours; travel will also be required on an as needed basis. Candidates currently residing in the Washington D.C. metro area are strongly preferred. Relocation is not offered with this position.
Dress is casual when not interfacing with clients and the atmosphere is fast paced and fun.
- Collaborate directly with both clients and Design Consultants on all aspects of graphics production and manage projects through to completion
- Serve as the sole and/or main point of contact for clients on certain graphics projects
- Attend case discussion meetings with the Design Consultant
- Work on-site with clients to create graphics
- Assist with office administrative duties
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint 2010
- A four-year degree and at least two years of professional experience are preferred
- Strong technical background is highly desirable
- Experience creating Flash animations and interactive graphics (preferred, but not required)
- Proficiency in ActionScript 2 (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to be self-directed and willingness to take initiative
- Strong collaboration skills with cross-departmental individuals
- Strong project management skills
- Candidates currently residing in the San Francisco area are strongly preferred
(Relocation is not offered with this position)