A hands on lead creative, with strong presentation skills and years of Art Direction experience dreaming up and making things. You love solving problems individually or through collaboration with others. You don’t subscribe to a single visual style, instead you have a knack for knowing what’s right for the assignment at hand. You display a conceptual acumen combined with “making.” A creative thinker who is capable of blank-page ideation and concept development, as well as producing world-class work that has evolved beyond video and touched on interactive, social or installation-based solutions.
- Conceptualize and design solutions from concept to completion. Assist the Creative Directors with every aspect of completing creative and production projects, including overseeing Creative staff and allocating resources appropriately.
- Collaborate with project Producer to lead and inspire your team to produce inventive, thoughtful and relevant work.
- Participate in pitching and winning work.
- Work closely with EP and Marketing Director as a liaison to the Creative Team, helping the Creative Team sell their best marketing solution to the client or prospective client, and presenting cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign approaches.
- Work with Creative Director to lead client relationships related to all things creative while contributing to overall brand strategy.
- Oversee the development, design and implementation of multiple projects; assign tasks and monitoring progress.
- Lead their team to work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, user experience, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Are responsible for their part of the creative culture at BonfireLabs, insuring that the level of work is always growing. Actively cultivating an understanding of larger industry trends and sharing the insights with the studio.
- 5+ years of experience — with at least 2 years of experience in a creative leadership role — driving the creative development process in a client-services environment. (motion design studio ,agency, or digital agency.)
- Experience in producing material (not just overseeing) critical.
- Demonstrated mastery in digital tools of the trade. Should include some combination of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, 3D, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro, et cetera
- Ability to provide clear creative direction and timely feedback to keep work on-budget and on-schedule
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) plus the confidence to present them to existing and prospective clients
- Ability to work effectively with team members (creatives, producers, editors, animators, freelancers, etc.)
- Strong pitch creation capabilities paired with design sensibility and/or ideation skills that translate into awarded work.
- Outstanding hands on art direction and design skills; great systematic design / multichannel experience as well as campaign / storytelling abilities.
- Able and eager to work collaboratively within a strong creative team
- Strategic, ‘big thinker’ who can balance aesthetics with considerations for the audience and the communication channel.
- Bring a defined point of view and be able to articulate conceptual and directional choices
How to apply:
Please send the following materials to email@example.com
- Letter of introduction and interest
- Portfolio (online or PDF) with description of involvement in each project
Due to the high volume of submissions, we regrettably cannot respond to each applicant. Thank you for your interest in this position, you will be contacted if we see a good fit and want to explore further.
No phone calls or staffing agency inquiries please